Sunday, March 4

Peanut Butter, Banana, Rice Cakes

It happened again... "Mom! I'm hungry! Can I have a peanut butter sandwich." We're out of bread, it's cold outside, and I've got about two minutes to make something up that will top a peanut butter sandwich in a six-year-old, gluten-free kid's mind. Not an easy task, but somehow I managed to come out successful.

Introducing Peanut Butter, Banana, Rice Cakes!  Though my husband would say that eating rice cakes is like eating air; my son just can't get enough of these delicious topped cakes.



{Ingredients}
  • 4 GF rice cakes (We used Quaker Caramel Apple rice cakes)
  • 4 tbsp natural gf peanut butter
  • Brown sugar to taste
  • 1 Sliced banana
{Recipe}

Take 4 rice cakes, top with peanut butter, sprinkle brown sugar (optional), and add banana slices.

Or top with what ever sweet, yummy things you have in your kitchen: jam, fruit, cinnamon, and so on! Comment with your creations:

No comments: